Cape Tribulation Guided 2 Day Tour
Fully guided tour
This tour is the only Cape Tribulation Guided 2 Day Tour where the guide stays with you throughout your whole stay. First, you’ll get to discover some of the region’s most incredible scenery, and furthermore, you will learn more about the history of the area. Meanwhile, you will get up close and personal with native critters.
Your guide will take you on an exciting night walk after sharing a dinner find what lies behind the darkness of these ancient forests.
Free time will be available to do some of the great optional activities Cape Tribulation has to offer!
- Port Douglas, this is where we will stop for a walk and swim at the famous 4-mile beach!
- Next, we will take you on a boat cruise into the wild looking for the famous and scary saltwater crocodiles! Meanwhile, we will plan our trip to get the lowest tide for the best possible chance to discover them.
- Now we cross the Daintree River on the ferry and hit the wild side of the road, driving through some of the oldest rainforests in the world and maybe catch a glimpse of rare wildlife!
- Morning tea, lunch, dinner and breakfast are all included (1 lunch will be at your own expense).
- Now it’s time to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy the beautiful beaches that Cape Tribulation offers.
- Next, you will have the chance to swim in pristine rainforest creeks!!
- Afterwards, at night, your guide will take you on a journey exploring the ancient forests during our night walk.
- Meanwhile, you’ll be staying in the middle of the rainforest in shared accommodation and if required upgrades are available. However please contact PK’s Jungle Village directly to upgrade*
- Free Time: This two-day trip gives you free time on day 2 to do optional activities like a Reef Trip, Horse Riding or Zip Line through the Rainforest, enquire for more information.
- Last we travel through to the edges of the outback and see colossal termite mounds and hand-feed rock wallabies in the wild.
- Time to head home via two breathtaking lookouts and enjoy tunes as we head back into civilisation.
- *Because of the changing tides, the order of activities may change as we work around it to give you a higher chance to see crocodiles.
- Informative guides that stay with you throughout your whole experience, therefore you will get the most out of this tour.
- Morning tea and coffee
- One lunch, dinner and breakfast
- Port Douglas and 4 Mile Beach
- A crocodile cruise
- Ferry ride crossing the Daintree River soon you will enter the oldest rainforest in the world!
- Exploring stunning Beaches
- Swim in a rainforest creek
- Two amazing lookouts
- All park fees
- Share overnight accommodation of course upgrades are available
- Rainforest night walks
- Granite Gorge – rock wallabies
- Free time to enjoy or do optional tours
- Fun times, great music and top guides!
What to bring
- Swimming Gear and towel
- Walking Shoes or Closed shoes for example mountain biking (this is optional)
- Money for lunch on day two because this is at your own expense.
- Change of Warm Clothes
- Overnight bag
- Night torch (if you have one)
- Sense of fun